Private Policies Through Private Carriers
Conditions that cause flooding in Texas – such as heavy rain, rising rivers, and severe coastal weather – can happen anywhere throughout the state. This means in more expensive cities such as Austin where the average home value in 2016 is $303,000 – properties may not be fully covered.
As a leading general agent, Texas Flood Insurance provides enhanced coverage options. With access to our private carriers, we can offer the same basic policy as the NFIP, but with more coverage options and with better competitive yearly premiums. Why choose Texas Flood Insurance for your private/excess policy?
- Higher limits with coverages up to $10MM
- Cover damages not covered by homeowners policies including:
- Replacement cost (cost to repair or replace damaged possessions at today's prices)
- Loss of use (not able to stay in your home after a flood)
- Direct access to experienced agents to answer your questions
- Premiums tailored to your exact area
- Faster, more efficient claim response